Owensboro Divorce Lawyer
Matters of family law can be exceedingly stressful on an entire family. Many individuals do not like venturing into family court, as it seems that the court is interceding in personal relationships. In some cases, this intercession is absolutely necessary. Enlist support in determining the best action in your family law case from the office of Yewell Law, LLC.
Our dedicated staff and attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience that works to achieve the results you are seeking. We offer a broad range of family law services for different types of cases, including (but not limited to):
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements – very important tools in today’s world
- 40% of first marriages end in divorce
- 60% of second marriages end in divorce
- 73% of third marriages end in divorce
- UK Family Law Institute – 10/15/09
- Divorce (sometimes called dissolution of marriage)
- Child custody
- Child support
- Spousal support (alimony or spousal maintenance)
- Juvenile actions
- Allegations of neglect or abuse
Juvenile matters can throw your child’s life into upheaval. These types of charges and accusations can condemn them to falling into the category of “juvenile delinquent,” even if they are no where near to being a criminal.
Contact a divorce settlement lawyer at Yewell Law, LLC to discuss the details of your case. We are dedicated to minimizing the additional trauma suffered by your family. Let us work to resolve your case as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our firm is committed to standing by you throughout the many twists and turns your case may take.